Friday, January 25, 2008

Evelyn Tours Campus at Berkeley Interactively

  Actually, this is a shot from the Exploratorium in San Francisco. We had a fabulous time in San Fran last weekend visiting Lillian. The tour of the campus was real and Evelyn was impressed. We also visited Joe and Jen in Healdsburg and Matt at the Schellville Grill. It was my first time back in San Francisco since the 7o's. Lillian was a perfect host and showed us some great areas, along with the best food I have had in a long time. Evelyn loved Haight-Ashbury and the CitiLights bookstore. My only problem was trying to drive around in the city. Too crowded, no parking and no left turns allowed. The next time I go, I will leave the car behind.
  Thanks Lil, for showing us around your incredible new home. It was good for me to see you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home